Digital, YES, but secure.
"Phishing", "bugs", "celebgate", "brute forcing"… Do these mean anything to you? Well, digital pirates know what they are.
Cybersecurity is a serious issue, and explaining it in a straightforward and entertaining way was the biggest success of 12ENISE. Here Grupo Abbsolute, as the event's "good guardians", oversaw its design and integral logistics through colour coding and icons representing the cybersecurity network which the speakers, via the programmed activities, developed among the attendees.
“Cybersecurity: a pillar of digital transformation" was the strapline chosen by INCIBE, which designed an ambitious and far-reaching programme in which Grupo Abbsolute was in charge of all production and logistics for:
- The main Auditorium and an Entrepreneurship Hall, where leading international experts came together.
- Round tables for discussions.
- Conferences with the presence of national and international speakers.
- The International Business Forum, where 20 investors from different markets held bilateral meetings with Spanish cybersecurity providers.
- A Trade Show for 50 cybersecurity businesses with their own stands.
- The 1st Meeting on Cybersecure Connected Automobiles.
- Speed dating for investors with cybersecurity start-ups. The Meeting took place on 23rd and 24th October 2018 in León Exhibition Centre.
We were happy to contribute our creativity, development and production to make it... a sure success!
Eventoplus Awards 2019 - SILVER Best Congress